It’s Nitro, Nitro and more Nitro at one of the greatest drag racing shows on the planet hits Perth this Saturday, January 7 as the Aeroflow Outlaw Nitro Funny Cars circus rolls back into Western Australia.
The semitrailer convoy is en route to Perth Motorplex to deliver a smorgasbord of Outlaw Nitro Funny Cars and Wheelstanders, up against local nitro teams ke en to take on the eastern states invaders.
The feast includes:
– Rick Gauci (NSW) Nitro Express
– Daniel Schultz (NSW) The General
– Shane Olive (NSW) Red Devil
– Paul Messineo (Qld) Dark Horse
– Justin Walshe (Qld) Let’s Boogie
– Josh Leahy (ACT) The Bandit
– Matt Abel (NT) Fun-da-mental
– Nathan Coles (NT) Nitro Madness
– Anthony Begley (WA) LA Hooker
– Emma Begley (WA) Groovin’
– Andrew Katavatis (WA) Beach Bomb
– Morice McMillin (NZ) One Bad Kiwi
The action doesn’t stop at the nitro burners. For the first time ever in WA there are side-by-side wheelstanders as Nitro Sheriff and The Rocketship take to the track, along with turbocharged drift car demos.
The event is packed with family entertainment including the Kids Zone in the pits with face painting, train rides and a jumping castle – all FREE.
Sportsmen qualifying is from 10am with the first Nitro round at 6pm. Tickets start from $30/adult and $9/child (5-12), and kids under five are free.
It adds up to a drag racing event not to be missed.
EDITED by AC